CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to My Blog

Hello, my name is Kierra Harvey and I am a freshman at Clemson University. Through my blog I will be arguing about the positive sides of intervention. I hope you will take the time out to look at my blog and hear my argument out. Well on that note ENJOY!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Poem

Cocaine

Cocaine is pretty
It glints in the light
Just like Soap Powder
Cocaine is pretty, clean
It glints in the light
Light, light, light
Heavy

Cocaine has ugly cousins
They feed on the unloved
Feast on the desperate
Showing them in a pretty, pretty
Mirror
Cracked happiness


Punish, punish the unloved
Lock them in soap boxes
Chain morally superior stones to their ankles
Banish them from the light
Light, light, light
Heavy
Unjust like...

Taken from http://www.e-poems.org/cocaine.html

0 comments: